We leave for Europe May 28, 2010. I have the following accomplished:
- Airfare from Ft. Lauderdale to Frankfurt Germany
- Reservations for Motor home
- Passion Play Tickets
- Travel Insurance
What I still have left to accomplish:
- Airfare from Nashville to Ft. Lauderdale
- Reservations for car rental for 2 days in Frankfurt
- Reservations for hotel in Paris for 2 nights
- International Camping Carnet (card to go camping and get discounts at campgrounds)
- International Driver’s License
- Getting Tony’s computer set up to Skype and use email (he’s not going with us)
These are the major items. I will need to accomplish quite a few little things. I have all kinds of lists made that I need to complete the follow-thru.
The Spaghetti Supper was successful. This weekend we have a Yard Sale. Then a second Yard Sale is the weekend of April 9-10.